INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATE
- Before online application submission you should read Notification (click here to read )
- The online submission of applications will be closed by July 31st 2013.After the Online submission ,a hard copy of the Application for Admission in the University Departments shall be sent to the Head Of the Department Concern.The hard copy of the Application for the Admission to the approved research Center shall be sent to the Registrar,M.G.University,P.D.Hills P.O.,Kottayam-686560. The hard copy and other listed credentials must reach the university before Aug 10th 2013 other wise the application will not be considered.
- The following shall be enclosed along with the application:-
- Original Pay-in Slip of Rs.775/-(Rupees Seven Hundred and Seventy Five only) towards Registration fee and cost of Application.
- Attested copy of the T.C. From the institution last attended.
- Attested copies of Degree Certificates of P.G. And M.Phil.
- Attested copy of the certificate in proof of having passed NET/SLET/GATE/JRF(UGC,CSIR,ICAR,ICMR/KSCSTE or other Govt bodies).
- Attested copy of Eligibility Certificate(in the case of those who have passed the qualifying degree from Universities/Bodies outside Kerala).
- Three copies of synopsis in not less than 1000 words containing the title of the proposed work.
- Consent Letters from the Proposed Guide and Research Center(Applicable to Candidates opting Research Center other than University Departments.).
- Certificate of general Aptitude Test conducted by the MG University.
- The Registration fee is to be remitted to the Mahatma Gandhi University Fund by way of Pay-in Slip at the University Cash Counter or at any of the centers of FRIENDS situated in all the districts of Kerala.Candidates can remit the Fee by way of DD payable to the Finance Officer,Mahatma Gandhi University,P.D Hills,Kottayam-686560.Fee once remitted will not be refunded or adjusted.
- Late and defective applications will be summarily rejected and no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The envelope containing the application should be superscripted - " Application for Ph.D Registration - 2013".
- For Academic and Course-related queries,please contact +91 481 2731050 / 2731020 / 2731065 Extn: 1317 (Ph.D Academic Section).
* This site is compatible with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 and above or Mozilla 3 and above or Google Chrome. If you have an older version of Internet Explorer or Mozilla or Google Chrome or Safari, please upgrade your browser.
* Make sure that Java Script is enabled in your browser.